The website located at kountry-wayne.myshopify.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Kountry Wayne (“Company”, “ us”, “our”, and “we”). Company markets, sells and delivers fan apparel directly to customers via post or otherwise (collectively, with all other services provided through the Site and packaged goods delivered through the post or otherwise, the “Services”). Certain features of the Services or Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, conditions or rules, which will be posted on the Service or Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
1.1 Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Company (“Company Account ”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is complete, truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information as such may change from time to time. You may delete your Company Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site. Company may suspend or terminate your Company Account in accordance with Section 9.
1.2 Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Company Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Company Account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Company Account or any other breach of security. Company cannot and will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your Company Account or loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
1.3 Promotional emails. As a member, you agree to receive newsletters and promotional emails including third party offers.
- Payment Terms
2.1 Ordering Services. You may order any of the Services offered (including without limitation ongoing or gift) by following the directions on the Site. If you order recurring delivery Service, your subscription to the Service will automatically renew every three (3) months on the day Fanjoy ships the package, until you cancel your Service by following the directions on the Site. If you order additional products, you will be charged for those products. Company may change the pricing for any portion of the Services (from time to time in its sole discretion) by updating the Site and without any additional notice to you, provided that any changes to the subscription portion of the Services will not take effect until your subscription renews. Company may periodically send you token gifts at no additional cost to you.
2.2 Payment Terms. If you order Services, you agree to pay the then-current applicable Service fee or price per product and any applicable shipping charges all as listed on the Site at www.fanjoy.co/artists. For ongoing subscription delivery Service, Company will automatically bill your credit card submitted in ordering the Service on the date the Service is activated, and every 3 months thereafter on the next package shipping date, until you cancel your Service. You may cancel your service as described in your account information section of the Site; you must be logged in. If you choose to cancel your service, you must notify the company at least 15 days before your next billing date. Payments are non-refundable once the package ships. If you are dissatisfied with a product or products for any reason, please contact Customer Service in writing or at email@example.com. You hereby authorize Company to bill your credit card as described above. Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies or duties. International import fees charged by your local authorities are to be paid for by the customer. Any amounts not paid when due shall bear interest at the rate of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, or the maximum legal rate if less. If any fee cannot be charged to your credit card for any reason, Company may provide you, via email, notice of such non-payment and a link for you to update your payment information. If such non-payment is not remedied within seven (7) days after receiving such notice of non-payment, then Company may immediately terminate the applicable Service. International packages may also take up to 6 weeks to reach the customers destination and we do not guarantee any specific delivery time of any shipment.
2.3 Title and Risk of Loss. All items purchased from Company are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
2.4 Return / Cancellations Exchange Policy. To inquire about a refund or exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Per our Return Policy, the customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs back to our warehouse so the refund amount will deduct the shipping costs before being applied to your account.
Also please note that we only accept returns within 30 days of your purchase date.
Once the order arrives and we verify all items are not damaged and in perfect condition we will credit/refund your account. If the item is not in perfect condition we have the right to not refund the customer for that purchase.
3.1 License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable, license to use the Site and Services for your personal, noncommercial use.
3.2 Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services; (c) you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof. Please see the Acceptable Use Policy in Section 4.3 below.
3.3 Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof, except and if otherwise expressly set forth in Section 9.
3.4 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or Services.
3.5 Ownership. Excluding your User Content (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and Services are owned by Company or Company’s licensors. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- User Content
4.1 User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Site or Services (e.g., content in the user’s profile or postings). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate the Acceptable Use Policy (defined below). You may not state or imply that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content (and not Company), you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Company is not obligated to backup any User Content and User Content may be deleted at anytime. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
4.2 Contributions. By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services ("Contributions") in any way to Fanjoy, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Fanjoy is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Fanjoy shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Fanjoy may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to Fanjoy rights to exploit your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Fanjoy under any circumstances.
4.3 Acceptable Use Policy . When using the Services, you agree to the “Acceptable Use Policy” below. Specifically, you agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by the Company concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a responsible manner.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to the Site;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using the Services;
- Use or attempt to use another's account without authorization;
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that
◦ Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
◦ Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
◦ infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
◦ includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation; or
◦ Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Company or any user of the Services.
◦ Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the site (excluding content posted by you) except as expressly authorized by Company;
◦ Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Service, or any part thereof;
◦ Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from the Company to provide any service that is competitive, in Company’s sole discretion, with Company;
◦ Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Company or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
◦ Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on any Company website, including those of the Company and any of its licensors;
◦ Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement on the site;
◦ Infringe or use Company’s brand, logos or trademarks except as expressly permitted by Company;
◦ Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
◦ Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Company’s website;
◦ Attempt to or actually override any security component included in the Service or underlying Company;
◦ Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Company’s infrastructure.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site or Services, (b) your User Content, (c) your violation of this Agreement; or (d) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Third Party Sites & Ads; Other Users
6.1 Third Party Sites & Ads. The Site might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “ Third Party Sites & Ads”). Such Third Party Sites & Ads are not under the control of Company and Company is not responsible for any Third Party Sites & Ads. Company provides these Third Party Sites & Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites & Ads. You use all Third Party Sites & Ads at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site & Ad, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Sites & Ads.
6.2 Other Users. Each Site or Service user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other Site or Service users are solely between you and such user. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
6.3 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge us (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site or Service users or Third Party Sites & Ads. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID COMPANY IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site and/or Services (including your Company Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Company Account and right to access and use the Site and Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Company Account involves deletion of your User Content associated therewith from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your Company Account or deletion of your User Content. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if Company terminates this Agreement other than due to your violation of this Agreement or discontinues the Service, Company will provide you a pro-rata refund of your last monthly payment for any pre-paid but unused Services (if applicable). Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 3.2-3.5, 4 –11.
10.2 Dispute Resolution. PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
(a) Any and all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action (including the interpretation and scope of this clause, and the arbitrability of the controversy, dispute, demand, count, claim, or cause of action) between you and the company and our employees, agents, successors, or assigns, regarding or relating to the Site, Services or this Agreement, shall exclusively be settled through binding arbitration in San Francisco, California. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or we may bring an individual action in small claims court.
(b) Arbitration shall be subject to the Federal Arbitration Act and not any state arbitration law. The arbitration shall be conducted before one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving commercial contract disputes from the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). As modified by this Agreement, and unless otherwise agreed upon by the parties in writing, the arbitration will be governed by the AAA's final rules for commercial arbitration and, if the arbitrator deems them applicable, the procedures for consumer-related disputes.
(c) You are thus GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights EXCEPT for matters that may be taken to small claims court. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. You are entitled to a FAIR HEARING, BUT the arbitration procedures are SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. Arbitrator decisions are as enforceable as any court order and are subject to VERY LIMITED REVIEW BY A COURT.
(d) You and we must abide by the following rules (1) ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY YOU OR US MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES' INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING; (2) THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S CLAIMS, MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING, AND MAY NOT AWARD CLASS-WIDE RELIEF, (3) in the event that you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to costs of litigation, we will pay as much of your filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive as compared to the cost of litigation, (4) the arbitrator shall honor claims of privilege and privacy recognized at law; and (5) the arbitrator's award shall be final and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(e) With the exception of subparts (1) and (2) in the paragraph 10.2.d above (prohibiting arbitration on a class or collective basis), if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provision were not contained herein. If, however, either subparts (1) and (2) in the paragraph 10.2.d (prohibiting arbitration on a class or collective basis) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither you nor we shall be entitled to arbitration. If a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration because the agreement to arbitrate is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the dispute shall be exclusively brought in state or federal court in Santa Clara County, California.
(f) Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, if we seek to terminate the Dispute Resolution section as included in the Agreement, any such termination shall not be effective until 30 days after the version of the Agreement not containing the agreement to arbitrate is posted to the Site, and shall not be effective as to any claim of which you provided the Company with written notice prior to the date of termination.
(g) For more information on AAA, its Rules and Procedures, and how to file an arbitration claim, you may call AAA at 800-778-7879 or visit the AAA website at http://www.adr.org.
(h) Any and all controversies, disputes, demands, counts, claims, or causes of action between you and the Company and our employees, agents, successors, or assigns, regarding or relating to these the Site, Services or this Agreement, shall exclusively be governed by the internal laws of the State of California, without regard to its choice of law rules and without regard to conflicts of laws principles except that the arbitration provision shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
10.3 Entire Agreement; Headings; No Assignment by You. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word including means including without limitation. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of a customer to the Company and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon assignees.
10.4 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2014, Fanjoy Co.. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party that may own the Marks.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Kountry Wayne Shop and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of apparel, merchandise, and other consumer goods. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Culver City, CA before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Kountry Wayne Shop’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.
You may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Or via mail or courier at: ATTN: Fanjoy Co: ADDRESS: 400 Corporate Pointe Culver City, CA 90230